08 July 2005

An interesting rip

Okay, so I don't have cable and can't watch O'Reilley, but from what I've heard, he's pretty biased. Here's a total rip of him and his latest book (site referred to me by a clanmate on Aardwolf Mud. See sidebar: favorite websites).

Maddox comes across as an asshat on a lot of his stuff, but this one had me snickering almost non-stop. While Fox News presents more-balanced reporting than other mainstream news outlets do, it does have a decided slant on its editorial stuff. I'd say that's because the other media outlets have the opposite slant, only they won't acknowledge it. :p Anyway, enjoy the review. If you're not a total asshat in the opposite direction, I bet you'll be chuckling, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Prax said...

All are biased.

To a different degree and in different ways...

1:53 AM  
Blogger The CO said...

Silver Iguana!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Silverdrake said...

Informal voyeur!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home